Try the new

Report a Problem

What is the Region responsible for?

Halton Region is responsible for maintenance of regional roads, including repairs to pot holes, shoulders and road surfaces, as well as winter maintenance. 

To report a problem on a regional road:

  1. Check the Regional Road Network Map Portable Document Format (PDF) 1.27 MB to confirm that the road is a regional road.
  2. Report the issue by dialing 311 or 1-866-442-5866.

To report a problem on a local road:

Contact the Local Municipality. They are responsible for maintenance and road repairs on most other roads.